Thursday, March 20, 2014

There is a BOOGER on my wall... I repeat there is a BOOGER on my wall!!!

Now does that look like a
face of a booger swiper?
"WHYYYYYYYY IS THERE A BOOGER SMEARED ON MY WALL????" This is what I found myself yelling throughout the house yesterday. No seriously, why is there a big, green, glob of goo crusted on my nice white wall? Surprise, surprise, no answer. Really, no one wants to fess up? Come on, I know I didn't do it, chances are the 8 month old didn't scale the wall to wipe his snot across it and Dewey was out of town when I found it. Although, it could have been there for a day or two and I missed it, but I am going to give Dewey the benefit of the doubt here. Yes, he may contribute to other messes in the house but judging by the height of the smear mark, I am guessing the culprit is under 5 feet. Now we are down to two members of the Dunn family, Gabby or Colton. I would like to think that Gabby is mature enough to know better then that or at the very least, she's a young lady and has some manners. So here we are, one last family member left, Mr. Colton Dunn.     
I asked him, "Colton, did you wipe a booger on the wall?" He answered back, "No." Good answer, good answer! If I wiped a booger on my Mother's wall when I was five and she was less then thrilled, I would probably say no too. I guess he's innocent until proven guilty, right? Should I nanny cam it? Set him up to take the fall? No, I took the high road and gave him a very polite explanation of why people should not defile clean walls with mucus covered hands. Will my "keep it clean and be a germ buster" speech take hold in his little brain, or will the visions of karate and looking great in his t-ball uniform overcrowd his mind, so the useful information slips out through his ears? I don't know, I guess only time will tell! However, this Mother is putting her foot down on having to scrub the walls with a Magic Eraser every single time someone has a cold! YUCK!!!

2 comments:

  1. I had to spend a day scraping boogers off my walls when I sold my first house! Ugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God it's not just me!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete