Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The BMV

   So this year for my birthday I needed to make a trip to the BMV. Bureau of Motor Vehicles or what I like to call H - E - double hockey sticks. Does anyone actually like going to the BMV? If you do please tell me why because its a nut house. Instead of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, they should put a camera in there and make a reality show out of the eclectic group in the bureau's waiting area.
 
   It's kind of a catch twenty two, you feel like crap about yourself because they make you publicly state your weight and take the world's worst photo but on the other hand when you look around the room and notice that you are one of the few people who showered and put on clothing other then pajama pants, you feel pretty good! But seriously ladies, who tells the truth on their license about their real weight? This is the one place I think its OK to tell a little white lie! Lord knows if I get pulled over by a hot cop, I don't want him knowing that I really way 30 (OK, OK, 40) lbs. more then what it says!!!
 
   Another pet peeve of mine regarding the BMV, is how you walk in and have to pull a number ticket out of the "meat market machine". Then slowlyyyyyyyy watch the ticker, tick down till it hits your number. I walked in and got number 99 and they were only on 78. Watching, watching, watching... waiting, waiting, waiting! All this so that they can snap a funky photo, take my money and send me on my way. So while I was patiently awaiting my turn, I found 7 tips for the next time I go or you go to get a new license. Maybe these will actually help to make us look like what we think we should look like in that little blue box!!!



http://driving-tests.org/beginner-drivers/top-7-tips-excellent-drivers-license-photo/

No comments:

Post a Comment