Friday, January 24, 2014

Harry Potter Weekend

 
   ATTENTION ALL MUGGLES... In case you are living in cave and do not have cable (creepy chills running down my body at the thought of no cable), IT'S A HARRY POTTER WEEKEND over on ABC Family! I <3 when they have these weekends on their channel. Now being the giant HP fan that I am, I of course have the boxed collectors set of DVD's. But its a lot of work to put each one in the DVD player when watching in a row. That means I have to put the popcorn down, get up, open the case ughhhhhhhhhh the thought is stressing me out! So when they are on ABC Family, I just DVR and voila they are easily accessible with the flick of the remote. This is also especially exciting with the news of Universal opening Diagon Alley and The Hogwarts Express summer 2014. So in honor of all this HP madness here is a fun little video(an oldie but a goody) from a very goofy Mommy... ME!!! Rated PG-13 for some oooooh laaaaaah laaaaaaahness ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment