Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Buttcracks Are Awkward

Dude, no one wants to see this!
Today I ventured out with three children to pick a few thing up at Wal-Mart. It was extremely pleasant shopping on a Tuesday morning. No crowds, no lines, just me, the kids and a few elderly people in awe of my happy baby! We were in, we were out, groceries and subway in hand all ready to eat lunch. Then it happened. I walked out the big double doors at the front of the store, the sun streaming down on my face, a beautiful day ruined by the sight of a woman bent over with her entire crack exposed. It was like a train wreck. I didn't want to stare but I couldn't take my eyes off of it. As this incident was unfolding through my head ran the same thought over and over, "why can't people wear pants that cover their butts?" My appetite vanished quickly and as I loaded up the groceries hoping to avoid anymore rear
Even If You Are Blond
& Skinny, It's Still Gross!
end exposure, I pondered this awkward occurrence.



The "Mom" Crack...
Bending down to help
Your child is no excuse!
I mean lets face it, this isn't the first time I have been subjected to some random stranger's booty. You will never find me mooning the public. Dewey always makes fun of me for wearing my pants too high, although, I say... its at my natural waistline.!But I will take high waisted, grandma pants over low rise, crack showers any day. Maybe more people should take my pant wearing strategy and put it into practice because it is reallyyyyyyyyyyyy awkward when you are an adult and that much skin is showing on your tushy. It makes people uncomfortable. Seriously. So the next time you are getting dressed, pull up your pants, secure them with a belt, zip them tight, just do whatever you have to do to keep them up! Most importantly remember the age old saying from what I'm sure was a very wise man... "Crack Kills"! 
Now This Crack Is OK :)

No comments:

Post a Comment